We Are CLOSED!

Hi All,

Pls to take note that We are CLOSED till further notice.


Thank you for all the support.

Cheers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby Zachary

Mummy Kathleen wanted a Barnyard theme for her precious Zachary's 1st birthday. Prior to this, I have not seen this cartoon before..hehe.. so thank you for providing the topper to me. Oh ya, tis is a 2 tier cake with two different flavours: The top tier is chocolate fudge and the bottom tier is fresh cream with strawberry filling cake. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi William

All my guests raves about Zachary's birthday cake!!

The strawberry fresh cream was light and refreshing!! Complements the heavy lunch that was provided. =)
Too bad I did not get to taste the chocolate fudge cake so I can't provide any comments but I am sure it taste fantastic as well.

The cake was finished within minutes that I did not even get to have a 2nd helping..even the staff of the club did not get to eat. :(

I will definitely recommend more ppl to you and order from you again in near future :)

Thank you once again..