We Are CLOSED!

Hi All,

Pls to take note that We are CLOSED till further notice.


Thank you for all the support.

Cheers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Alycia


This must be my personal favourite design.. Mummy Henny wanted a chocolate fudge cake and prefers that she doesnt want any cream or mousse or banana..haha... which was a small headache for me coz choclate fudge cake has rough surface and is not presentable for decorations.. aiyo, in the end, i coated the cake with another layer of thin chocolate coating which (Thank God!) turns out well and smooth.. there are small flowers & marshmallows on the perimeters of the cake. Overall, I like it very much...hahah... and I know that they loved it too... cause they have already texted me before the end of the day. THanks!

2 comments:

Henny said...

Hi William, Sorry for the headache that we've caused :-D ... but it really was the prettiest AND yummiest birthday cake that we have ever had. Many thanks!!!

Partyz Store said...

haha...not a very big headache la...on the bright side, it was an improvement from my usual choc fudge and I'm glad that you guys like it.. =)